How is it Thursday already?! You know what that means – it’s time to acknowledge the good and name the frustrations. I’ve noticed the Thankful Thursday posts aren’t as popular, and since I want to give you what you want and need, I hope you’ll take a couple seconds to take the quiz at the end of this post. Do you enjoy Thankful Thursdays? Does it help? Or could you do without it? It’s a short yes/no/don’t care quiz at the bottom. I hope you’ll let me know what you’d like to see. Thanks! Alright, let’s get on with it.
Extra Grace Required’s
- When you drag yourself to your exercise class and hear the instructor admit the class used to be called “Bootcamp” but since no one showed up, they changed the name. Trickery! And no wonder I could barely lift myself off the toilet this week. “Leg day” was brutal. BRUTAL!
- Ok, you depressing, gray clouds and rain for a solid week – STOP IT! I seriously require sunshine! Knock. It. Off.
- When I gather your laundry, turn it all right side out, (including your smelly socks), then wash and dry said laundry, and then fold it neatly and ask you to put it away? That does NOT mean shove it under your bed, in your closet or heaven-forbid put it back in the hamper still folded! AAAAAAAGH!!!!!! I promise you, I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!!!
- So many wonderful, loving, selfless, thoughtful, encouraging, generous, kind and compassionate friends!
- Taxes are DONE! Praise Be to God! Hallelujah!!!
- March is almost over. I can’t even tell you just how happy I am about this.
- Six pounds gone.
Your turn – what took all your patience and poise this week and what deserves a great big thanks?
Here’s the short quiz – let me know what you think!