Extra Grace Requireds
- We made it to Spring and then, just like that, snow and cold weather. Pppft!
- I’ve been eating cucumbers, salads, baked turkey, tomatoes, carrots, sugar snap peas, and other healthy things. I’ve been using an app to track calories. I’ve even exercised! (I know!) And yet, 3 lbs is all I’ve lost. Even Honey Boo Boo’s mom went from Not to Hot. This is all unfair. That is all.
- I missed my father-in-law’s birthday. I feel horrible about it. EGR for me. Ugh.
Thankful, Thankful, Thankful
- Every week I meet new people – strangers, really. These people are often so kind and compassionate. Maybe this is a Midwest thing, or maybe it is just a human thing. I’m grateful for consistent evidence that people, as a whole, are good. They care about and for one another. I notice smiles and kind words. I appreciate witnessing people helping people they don’t even know. I love and admire the beauty in the act of holding each other up. To all the kind strangers I encountered this week, thank you!
- I’m thankful I didn’t die during the exercise class I took this week. Seriously, I was scared. But I made it! It was NOT pretty, but I finally attended the class. I’ll be back.
- SPRING! It’s cold and bipolar, but it’s SPRING! Woo-hoo! I can’t wait to start gardening.
Alright, friends – you’re up! Let’s hear your list.