Some days, even if it’s Thankful Thursday, take extra effort to find things that make me thankful. Today was one of those days. So here’s the evening addition of Thankful Thursday.
Extra Grace Required:
- Current mood
- When you are counting calories and trying to lose weight and you saved up lots of calories so you could indulge with a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich after the kids go to bed, but then you realize the kids ATE ALL OF THEM!!! An orange may be nature’s candy, but it sure isn’t a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich.
- When your daughter is in California and sending pictures of sunshine and ocean and beaches while you’re stuck in the Midwest where it’s cold and dreary.
- The restraint it took to not kill my kids for eating all the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches
- The United States of America. Every day I realize the depth of my love and appreciation for our country. I became emotional calling my Senators and Congressman today because I love my country! I’m sure they checked the “crazy” box and “will pass it along to the Senator.”
- Out of the blue messages from friends who are still thinking about me